WANTED: FREELANCE GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGNER
We're on the hunt for a talented freelance graphic/web designer to work with us on an ad hoc (and ongoing) basis, creating beautiful visuals and graphics for the Women Who community. You’ll be familiar with the existing Women Who branding and aesthetic, and have strong ideas on how to further elevate it.
- Creating digital assets e.g. social media graphics, GIFs, newsletter templates, event flyers etc.
- Strong art direction skills.
- Solid knowledge of Squarespace, and able to create custom Mailchimp templates.
- Capable of working with/creating Keynote assets.
- Photography skills an advantage, but not essential.
Thursday 14th June
w/c 25th June
Start of July
To apply for the position please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV/portfolio/link to your personal website and details of your day rate, using the subject Designer Application.
Interviews will take place in London or via Skype. As this job will be on an ad hoc basis/involve remote working, applicants need not be London-based, but must be able to make occasional in-person catch-ups in London.